.

Volgers

vrijdag 11 november 2016

Kit and Clowder Create and Learn October 2016 part 2

Hi everyone,
I so much loved the October marker
class from Kit and Clowder that I wanted
to give it a second go.
This is how the first go turned out :
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hallo allemaal,
Ik heb zo genoten van de October marker les
van Kit and Clowder dat ik deze les
opnieuw wilde proberen.
Dit is hoe mijn eerste keer gelukt was:


And this is how I coloured it the second time aroung:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
En dit is hoe ik het de tweede keer gekleurd heb:


The second time went so much better.
I will try to let you see a comparison between the two:
On the left si my first go and on the right my second go.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
De tweede keer ging een stuk gemakkelijker.
Ik jullie het verschil duidelijker laten zien.
Link is de eerste poging, rechts is de tweede.

             

Thank you so much for visiting this blog.
Untill next time,
Happy Crafting and hugs,
Marion
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Superbedankt dat jullie dit blog bezochten.
Graag tot de volgende keer,
Liefs,
Marion

4 opmerkingen:

  1. We vinden beide plaatjes super geworden, zeker ziet het rechtse plaatje iets beter uit, wat intensiever van kleur,maar ze zijn beide mooi geworden, Ma en Pa.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. They are both awesome! Honestly, I understand why you wanted to have another try, but the first attempt was already pretty amazing! :)
    Annabel - Knitty Kitty Digis

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. this is amazing!
    I love your coloring!
    lots of hugs!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Well done, Marion! Looks like you really enjoyed this image! They both look beautiful to me! Sorry I haven't been around lately - I've not been feeling well for over a week but hopefully on the mend. Hope you're doing okay, my friend. Happy to see you colouring! Hugs to you and lots of cuddles to those two sweet kitties of yours!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

So glad you are taking your precious time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate this.
Wat fijn dat je de tijd neemt een reactie te achterlaten, ik waardeer dit enorm.