.

Volgers

zaterdag 20 juni 2015

Sugar Nellie / Cards und More DT

Hi everyone,
Can you believe another week has passed by ?
It is Saturday again and that means I, Marion, may
give you some inspiration on this blog today.
The digi I choose for today is another
lovely mermaid digi.
It is always so hard to choose for me
which stamp I should use since there are so
many lovely ones in the store.
The digi I used today is called Oceans gift
and can be purchased here


I coloured the image with copics.


I kept the card simple since I wanted to highlite the image.
Here is the card I made with this gorgeous image:


I hope you enjoyed my post and 
that I could give you some inspiration.
Untill next week,
Happy Crafting and hugs,
Marion
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi everyone,
so happy you stopped by this blog today.
Today I, Marion, my give you some inspiration.
For todays card, I tried to make a bit of a clean and simple card.
I used a Sugar Nellie image again and it is coloured with copics.


And here is my card with this image:


I used sea items from Joy! Crafts and Dutchdoobadoo.
The little seahorse is from a papersheet from Dutchdoobadoo that I coloured
with copics.
The text Sea you is from a text sheet from Joy!crafts .
Well, I hope you like my card
and I could give you some inspiration.
Untill next time,
Happy crafting and hugs,
Marion

Products used from the Cards und More store:

                     


11 opmerkingen:

  1. We vinden dit kaartje met de zeemeermin super mooi, prachtig ingekleurd en een heel mooi katje, Ma en Pa.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Love the fab image and details,just gorgeous.xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. WOW! This is stunning Marion, such a sweet image and amazing colouring.
    hugs Sue xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Wow... wonderful card Marion, great colouring and cute image.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. This is beautiful Marion ! Your colouring is fantastic ! Love the sentiment too... Have a lovely week-end Sweetie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Such a sweet image and gorgeous card, Marion! Love your background too! Wonderful layout and the cute little seahorse and kitty are adorable! Hope you are having a great weekend, my dear friend! Sending a few cuddles to Moppie and Droppie!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. So ein süßes Motiv und Du hast es wunderbar coloriert.
    Eine schöne Karte!

    LG Svenja

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. A great sea scene Marion, love your attention to detail and colouring. The wee sea horse is very cute too.

    Hugs Erika. x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

So glad you are taking your precious time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate this.
Wat fijn dat je de tijd neemt een reactie te achterlaten, ik waardeer dit enorm.