.

Volgers

zondag 25 oktober 2015

Kit and Clowder Create and Learn October

Hi everyone,
So happy you stopped by my blog today.
Today I want to share a colouring I made
with the Create and Learn class from this month.
It is kinda dark, but October is also the month of
Halloween.
I truly enjoyed coloured this one and it was 
easier than I thought.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hallo allemaal,
wat leuk dat jullie vandaag mijn blog bezoeken.
Vandaag wil ik een kleursel met jullie delen dat ik
gemaakt heb met de Create and Learn les van deze maand.
Het is ietwat donker, maar oktober is de maand van
Halloween.
Ik heb genoten van het inkleuren en het was
zelfs gemakkelijker dan ik dacht.


I learned some new techniques that I definately will use on future
projects. Also some interesting colour combos.
Thank you all for stopping by.
Untill next time,
Happy Crafting and hugs,
Marion
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Op deze tekening heb ik enkele nieuwe technieken geleerd en
kleurencombi's die ik vast en zeker op andere projectjes
ga gebruiken.
Superleuk dat jullie mijn blog bezochten.
Tot de volgende keer, liefs,
Marion

5 opmerkingen:

  1. WOW, Marion, die Karte ist wuuuunderchön
    glg Gertrude

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Het is fantastisch ingekleurd en ziet er superleuk uit, Ma en Pa.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wow, Marion, this is beautiful! I love it! Your colouring just keeps getting better and better! The detail in your colouring looks incredible!

    I am back to my blog today for my birthday and I'll be blogging all of this week for the Cat Lovers Hop so I'll try to get caught up on everything I've missed. No update on the contractors but I have a feeling it's going to be delayed. Will let you know when I hear! Have a great day, my friend! Lots of hugs to you and lots of cuddles to Moppie and Droppie!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. WOW ! This is stunning Marion ! Your colouring is out of this world ! Love that kitty !!! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

So glad you are taking your precious time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate this.
Wat fijn dat je de tijd neemt een reactie te achterlaten, ik waardeer dit enorm.