.

Volgers

zaterdag 17 oktober 2015

Sugar Nellie DT / Cards und More DT

Hi everyone,
Saturday, first day of the weekend
and I, Marion , may give you some inspration today.
Today I have another card for you with
one of the Simply Sassy stamps.
They are all so cute.
The one I used today is called Bad Hair Day:


You can find this sweet one here:


The image is coloured with copics..
I used sweet coloures for her card.
The text on the card says Find Beauty in each Day.
Here is the card I made with this cute image:


I hope you will enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Untill next week,
Happy Crafting and hugs,
Marion
=====================================================================
Hi everyone,
Marion  here for today's inspiration.
Today I want to share a card with you.

I coloured the image with copics.
I used some Dutchdoobadoo products on this card.
The little bow (coloured with copics), the leaves and the Paste that
I used aournd the text and on the leaves.

Products I used from the Cards und More store:

           

     


5 opmerkingen:

  1. Een prachtig kaartje vinden we dit, mooi ingekleurd en fantastisch versierd met blaadjes en bloemen, Ma en Pa.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. This is so adorable Marion ! I simply adore your colouring... Have a lovely week-end Sweetie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. This is gorgeous,what a fab image and colours.xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. very beautiful card
    have a nice day
    hugs

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Aw, super cute this is! Such an adorable image, beautifully coloured! I see a kitty! I like the flowers and butterfly too! Your stitching looks so pretty! Gorgeous card, my friend!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

So glad you are taking your precious time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate this.
Wat fijn dat je de tijd neemt een reactie te achterlaten, ik waardeer dit enorm.