.

Volgers

zondag 7 augustus 2016

Aurorawings

Hi everyone,
Today I want to share a colouring with you all.
When I saw snowqueen from Aurorawings,
I knew I had to give that a try.
So much detail and lovelyness.
It took me some time to colour, but here it is:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hallo allemaal,
Vandaag wil ik een kleursel met jullie delen.
Toen ik snowqueen zag van Aurorawings,
moest ik deze inkleuren.
Zoveel details en zo mooi.
Het heeft tijd gekost dit te kleruen, maar 
dat was het meer dan waard.


Coloured with copics.
I used the same colours I used on the Create and Learn class
from July as I loved the colours that were used.
Truly proud of this one how it came out.

Thank you so much for visiting this blog today.
Untill next time,
Happy Crafting and hugs,
Marion
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ingekleurd met copics.
Ik heb dezelfde kleurtjes gebruikt als tijdens de Create and Learn les
van juli.
De kleurtjes vond ik prachtig en dacht dat deze hier ook tot zijn recht 
zouden komen.
Echt trots op het eindresultaat.

Superbedankt dat je vandaag mijn blog bezocht hebt.
Graag tot een volgende keer,
Liefs,
Marion

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Het is heel veel kleurwerk geweest, dit is te zien, maar het is fantastisch geworden, de huid, het kleed, we vinden het beide geweldig, Ma en Pa.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. So beautiful, Marion! Time well spent, I would say! You could be a professional colourist - this looks amazing! Well done, my sweet friend! I think it's time for another belly-rub for your kitties from me! Hugs to you!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Completely stunning Marion! You're right, it's a fabulous set of colours, and you've used them beautifully.
    Annabel x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

So glad you are taking your precious time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate this.
Wat fijn dat je de tijd neemt een reactie te achterlaten, ik waardeer dit enorm.